Saturday, December 21, 2013

Looking Back .... 2013

Wow! 2013 is coming to a close, and I have barely written a word.  So, what have I been up to?  Teaching, mostly.  I taught several workshops and classes over the past year, and a lot of them were in watercolor and gouache.  This is becoming one of my favorite ways to paint outdoors.  Portability is its greatest advantage.  No easel is needed, the painting supplies are lightweight and affordable, and the paintings can be transported without damage.  Here are a few pictures from a few of year's classes or workshops in Walk & Watercolor or Sunset Landscape Painting using transparent and opaque watercolor. 
Teaching Walk & Watercolor in Bonita Springs, FL

Students painting in Bonita Springs, FL

Demonstration from one of my Walk & Watercolor classes

I love having families take the Walk & Watercolor class

More demonstrations 

My granddaughter helped out :)

Demonstration from Sunset Landscape Painting class

Another demonstration from a Sunset Landscape Painting Class

No comments: