Sunday, November 28, 2010

Workshops 2011

I just updated the information on my Workshops in 2011. You can read descriptions on my website: www.WinslowArtStudio.com on the Workshops page. All of my workshops are intensives that run the full day, and all of the work will be from life where the artists will be analyzing light, form and depth. The principles I teach can be used in any medium, and students can use oils, watermedia or pastels. My workshops are intended to help the artist learn to translate what they see into a believable light effect, so they are more about learning to "see". The classes are not meant to give you a "finished" painting or project, but the help you learn artistic principles that you can put into practice, applying them to your own work long after the workshop ends.

No comments: